Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Setting Up Shop


-I've been trying to set up an office, someplace where I can sit, draw/design, and think. Originally I thought I would do it in the basement, but it's to dark and dirty down there. Plus that's where most of the silk screening will take place, so there is not much room. So here's the start of the office with an older drafting table. Its huge so I'll have plenty of room.
-
Check out my dad's old record player on the right ( covered in junk). Now I can play records and design. . . A fellow employee was kind enough to give me all his old records, including Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Blue Oyster Cult, Queen, Beatles, etc. Pretty sweet. . .
-
I am also setting up shelves to display books and my Star Wars/Tranformers toys. . . and yes. . . I am dork . . .

No comments: